Eating Out on Exmoor
This gives you an idea of what is available locally. You will find plenty of places to eat further afield with most Exmoor villages having a pub and quite possibly a tea room.
All within approx 5 miles
- The Royal Oak Inn - bar and restaurant meals, children and dogs welcome
- Bridge Cottage Tearooms - open for light lunches and teas and all day breakfasts.
- Or buy a locally produced pastry from the Oak Shop.
- Liscombe Farm Ice Cream Parlour. One of our neighbouring farms has opened an ice cream parlour using the milk from their beautiful Swiss Brown cows where you can watch the cows being milked by robot whilst eating one of their delicious varieties of ice cream. (Open every day except Wednesday 10am-5pm)
- The Badgers Holt- hearty bar meals and Sunday roasts
- The Rest and Be Thankful - bar and restaurant meals, Sunday carvery
- The White Horse - bar meals and Sunday carvery
- The Crown Hotel- bar and restaurant meals.
- Exford Bridge Tearooms - cream teas and light lunches.
- The Exmoor Fish and Chip Company bring their van to Exford on Thursdays between 5 and 8pm.
- Woods Wine Bar - open for lunch and dinner
- The Lion Hotel - open for lunch and dinner
- Fish and Chip shop .
- Mortimers Tearoom - light lunches and teas
- Farthings Farm Shop - light lunches
- Tongdam Thai Restaurant - lunches, dinners and takeaways
- The Tantivy - shop with courtyard cafe
- The Copper Kettle Tearoom
- The Royal Oak Inn - bar and restaurant meals
- Withypool Tea Room - light lunches and teas
- Withypool Village Shop - a wide selection of food and goods along with Post Office.
- Tarr Farm Riverside Inn and Restaurant - lunch time snacks, cream teas and restaurant dinners.